Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, July 4, 2016

Happy 4th of July

Oh the 4th... I didn't take many photos since I was pretty much unplugged for the entire long weekend. 
It was a lake, camping weekend. The kids in the tent and Steve and I with Logan in the camper. 
I pretty much never got out of my swim suit the entire weekend. I'm happy to report that I'm well rested. I pretty much slept the entire Sunday morning. It felt great to just not run, but to sleep and sleep and sleep. 
We did a little kayacking, swimming, tubing and jetskiing. The usual stuff and some big over the lake firework watching. 
We did some bonfire cooking with chicken, steak and fish. It made for some tasty dinners. I've always wanted to cook my food on the hot dog roaster forks. Yes, it worked great and was delicious! 
Zoey camped for the first time ever. She had a lot of firsts. Swimming in the lake and fireworks! 
She was pretty happy being an outdoor dog all weekend long. 
We all kept every thing pretty simple. Wake up when you want, do what you want and have fun but be safe. Tuesday is a new day and it will be back to work, working out and eating healthy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment