Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, July 24, 2016

A Slow ride to town

After racing on Saturday, we were okay with taking a slow 12 mile ride to and from town. 
Celina wanted to join Steve and I on our morning ride. It was probably a good thing that she came with, just to slow our pace down. 
We biked up to Starbucks. It was starting to get hot out since we waited till 9am to get going. 
I  hardly ever get anything to drink at Starbucks, but today I decided a Strawberry smoothy sounded good. Not so good. It had too much milk and not enough strawberry flavor. I traded my smoothy for Steve's hot chocolate. It was a good trade for me! 
On the way home we  stopped to play with some kittens at the local store in town. They were all so cute and friendly. It's a good thing Steve is allergic to cats or we would have biked home with a few kittens. 
I don't think Zoey would be very happy with that decision. We found her with a baby rabbit in her mouth the other night. I bribed her with a handful of treats. Lucky for that bunny, she was just holding it all nice and it hopped away, unhurt. 

I recovered some what from the morning 1 & 4 mile race by Saturday night. I had to take a two hour nap. Plus, I felt kind of sick all day long. Which made dinner not so pleasant. My stomach just hurt and I felt like I could have thrown up at any point after dinner. I'm sure it was from the heat. 

The rain prevented a lot of old cars from showing up at the Hastings. There were still a few to look at. Tim brough his car down and we all went to dinner then looked at a few other cars. The two old red and black cars were my favorite of the night. I'm not into cars, but I'd drive around in these two. 




No comments:

Post a Comment