Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Tiny toe blisters are a pain.

I've been known to complain a lot about my feet. Afterall I need those feet and toes to run. This gives me a perfect excuse to let everyone know the condition of my run which is 100% dependent on how those toes and feet feel. 
I switched up my running shoes and while it's better, its not perfect either. I'm dealing with a tiny blister on the top of my toe, next to my big toe on my right foot. Why? I have no idea? It's a royal pain in the foot! 
I found these bandages, but they are for your heal instead of toes. I think runners need bandages made just for us. Maybe it's time to take that to the stores! 
I had a super hot and sweaty six mile run. I didn't think I was going to make it to 6 since I was low on energy. Not to mention I constantly had to be aware of how I was placing my feet to lessen the foot/toe pain. 
I'm now tired after running and I feel like a nap would be a good idea. No time as I'm off to work then to the dentist with Steve. The weekend can't come soon enough.. I'm already Exhausted.. after vacation problems are real.. Because just when I was getting use to a leaisure day, bam! I'm back into working. 

No comments:

Post a Comment