Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, July 16, 2016

Pancakes and biking..

I'm kind of sick and tired more just tired of running. I've decided to do more biking which I've hardly done this summer. I started off strong in the spring biking and then just never got around to biking in the afternoons because I've been so darn tired. Could my thyroid be the problem? When I look up the symptoms I pretty much have them all but doesn't everyone, tired, feel like your in a fog, just feeling blah, and gaining weight or just a lot harder to lose any weight. 
Maybe I need a little jolt of caffeine in the afternoons? Would that help wake me up? I hate to have to depend on anything to not make me feel like a slug laying around, but I've been doing this for months and nothing has changed. 
Friday I was super drained. I got up early, slept in, only had energy to run 3 miles and work felt super duper hard. Like harder then normal. I had a hard time moving and just driving. I just wanted to sleep as I felt overly tired even though I slept in. After having a sandwich I felt some what better but I took an extended nap in the afternoon and then went to bed early and again slept in this morning. Who is this person that needs a lot of sleep? At least I don't feel like I'm in a fog today. I just didn't have the drive or energy to pedal hard and fast. I just wanted a leisure ride. 


We biked a total of 12.3 miles to and from Mc'd. I had pancakes and bacon with coffee and hot chocolate. I didn't finish my drink since I was a fraid I'd feel shaky with all that coffee/hot chocolate caffiene. That's the last thing I needed while biking home. I was hoping the sugar from the syrup would give me an energy boost. I still struggled to just keep going. This ride normally is pretty easy. I talked Steve into taking the easy way home to avoid all the dirt road hills. I just wasn't feeling it. His new bike makes him more speedy and that's an issue because I miss his old bike. He'd have to work harder to keep pace with me. This one he just hardly has to exert much effort to pass me up.  It's good for me to have a challenge when I'm feeling 100%. 

No comments:

Post a Comment