Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Fog and games

I've been in this not so positive fog for well.. a long time now. I just can't seem to shake it and I'm not sure what to do other then keep plugging along. 
Its hard to stay positive when my running is suffering due to my toes/foot issues. This brain fog thing is really dragging me down. I want to look forward to biking, running, working out but it's just sucking the life out of me right now. I'm exhausted all the time. What the heck is going on? 
Moving right along.. I'm sure this too shall pass.. 
To try and get out of my fog, I did a little shopping, mostly got clothes/shoes for the kids but I did finally find a replacement phone purse, MK so you know I spent far more then I wanted to. It was 40% off at the outlet mall so not too bad. I have been looking forever since my old one was hot pink and looked rather beat up. 

I decided since my kids were trying out the new Pokemon Go app, I need to join them. I was reading the news paper about a father and son going looking for Pokemon and how it was good bonding time. Well, why not.. So I'm a little hooked. We took our phones the game to the St. Paul Farmer Market and what do you know. Mears Park was a hot spot. Loaded, if you play, you'll know.. 
It's pretty funny to see all kinds of people playing this game in one spot. There is no hiding if your in it..I'd say it was all adults and all ages. 
We just need to get Steve to try it out so he can join us in the fun. It just doesn't work well if your out running. It's more of a walk, stop and stand or sit around kind of exercise while playing this game. It might be good to hop on the bike to get to places around the hood. I just won't be trying to get Pokemon while I'm trying to get in my daily miles or it might take all day long. 
We finally made it to the farmer market, but clearly we were more into the game then into looking at the veggies and flowers. 


No comments:

Post a Comment