Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Find a new path... tunnel vision

I had to find a new path to run this morning. Lucky me.. there was a cool tunnel to run though that goes under a busy road and the other side leads around a neighborhood pond. 
I gave this advice to both my kids yesterday, It's better to try and fail then to quit and never give yourself a chance to succeed or fail. Sometimes just doing some thing out of your comfort zone is success regardless of the outcome.  

You sometimes need tunnel vision to make changes in your life and get any where you want to be. Don't let yourself or others take you down.. charge ahead and get to the other side..

 Go to the light at the end of that tunnel.. 
I did have a beautiful place to run this morning. I only ran for 30 minutes and I stopped a few times to take some photos. 
It was just nice running some where new... there was so much to look at. 
I had to stop to take a photo of all the wild flowers growing next to this lake/pond.





A really nice path walking, running and bike friendly.. 

I have to be in the same area again tonight... I think this just might be a running route I'll do again.. I think it would be fun to see how fast I can run the 1.4 miles and it would also be good to do a little other speed work since its a flat path and short enough distance. 



No comments:

Post a Comment