Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Got to love a great Morning..

I'm a broken record but I do love a good morning run. This is positively the best running route. Not too crazy hilly and not to far of a distance to run one way and run home... 
I am always in a great mood when I get back from a workout.. This is the real reason I don't ever want to stop working out and why I'm 100% addicted to running.. Loving the sweat glow...
I got up at 5am just to have plenty of time for stretching.. My whole plan was to be nice to myself today and do what I felt like.. I wasn't even going to look at my Garmin the whole time I was out running. I have some bad habits and I couldn't' resist looking but I promised to keep it easy feeling today. Which is an easy promise to keep.. I kind of love looking around and enjoying just being outside. 
I was kind of surprised with out any effort I was keeping it under 10 minutes for most of the 7 miles I ran. I kind of wish the last 2 miles I would have pushed on a little harder but then again.. it's all up hill running so I was somewhat pushing the pace.
I even felt like running another 4 miles but I do have to work today, plus we have a full day of soccer. Too much to do and I'm limited on time
I'm staying on track with my strength training plan of at least 3 days a week for 30 minutes. Today, 30 minutes of heavier weights. I also noticed my gym has 2 free boot camp classes. I'm tempted to sign up.. but then they'd want me to pay for additional classes that are usually around $15 per hour.. I'm all about free stuff but really don't need to pay for a workout. I'm pretty good about working out. It would be nice to get a variety of other exercises that my body isn't use to doing. Okay.. so I might just sign up.. ??? 
Monday was my Evan " Ebie day".. He was one tired little boy.. we took a long afternoon nap together. It's he getting so grown up.. He has 2 bottom teeth.. is scooting all over, almost crawling.. and sits up like a pro. One busy guy and he is so observant, likes to check out everything and of course taste it too. 
One more photo of cute-ness.. I can't seem to give him enough kisses! I'm not sure he's going to love seeing himself with a pink blanket when he gets older but he is one pretty handsome little boy.


No comments:

Post a Comment