Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Plank Record, and some sad news..

I didn't hold a bent arm plank for as long as I could. I just wanted to see how 3 minutes felt. I was a tiny bit shaky and it got harder after 2 minutes but not horrible. I probably could have lasted a few seconds longer but 3 minutes was good! I rested a few minutes and then did a 2 minute straigh arm plank. That's it for now.. No more exercising except for my 50 daily squats, 25 lunges and 2 minutes and 30 second superman. 
I always feed the Guinea Piggy girls before I go run. This morning I noticed Miss Bella not moving much or eating. She always purrs when I pet her back and she didn't make any noise. This is sooo unlike her. She is the noisy one.. the one who is running to get the food. I'm so sad.. I suppose she is at that age, I'm thinking she is around 5 or 6 and now her life is coming to an end.. 
I look a few photos this morning.. of Bella.. 
I found out a high school classmate died yesterday. She had colon cancer, just like my father. She died way too young. I didn't know her very well, but it still hits you hard. She is the first in my graduating class of 1986 that I know of that has died. So sad.. hug your family, be grateful that your still on this earth, living, breathing and enjoying life.. its very short lived and its good to remember to enjoy every day... Live like today is your last... and don't have any regrets!

No comments:

Post a Comment