Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, July 20, 2014

A dogie morning..

 We had to go feed the dogies this morning for the last time this weekend, so the best way to do that is to bike on over. 
Such funny pups.. I really need one this small. That's what's great about dogs they are always happy to see you.. 

I've been forgetting to wear my Garmin so I have no idea of speed, distance or time we biked the last two days. I just have to guess based on how far we normally ride.
Steve was tired, no food or coffee and he was spent. We just cut our ride a mile shorter just so we could ride by this huge field of flowers..
I think all these flowers are for the Farmers Market. Wish we had a green thumb and could grow tons of flowers. It just looks like a lot of work. We see people out there weeding every day. 
We really do have the best bike ride routes. I'm looking forward to finding more places we can ride and take in the views. 
I was trying to just bike normal.. and not race home. I lasted for a while then wanted to make it feel like a workout, so I raced myself home.. and then waited for Steve to finish biking. 
How are you going to spend your Sunday? 

Do you like racing on your bike? 


No comments:

Post a Comment