Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

What do you do when you sleep in?

It doesn't matter if I sleep in or not, I'm still going to put on my workout clothes, my running shoes and get some exercise! 

Today, we decided the workout based on how much time we didn't have left. We only had enough time to bike to the gym, do 20 minutes of resistance = Strength training and ride our bikes home. 
I mostly worked on my abs and arms. I'm determined to have a nice back and arms once again. I stick to 3 sets, 10 - 15 reps of each exercise. My arms were pretty shaky on the bike ride home, so I know it was a good workout but not too hard either. 
I always start with abs, this is one of my favorites.. you lay on this bench on an angle.. head down.. and pull your body up into a crunch. I do 20 but I think its time to start doing more.. I just like those exercises that involve laying down or sitting. 
I pretty much spend my gym time hopping from equipment to equipment to work all the muscles in my arms, back, abs and sometimes legs. I needed to save my leg energy for the bike ride home so no legs today. 
We had a really nice day on Monday. Evan and I took a walk behind our house, by the ponds. Pushing the stroller was enough work, I can't imagine having to run with a stroller. Then again, I don't think flip flops are the best shoes to be wearing.. Maybe if I wore running shoes it might not feel like so much work?
He was one happy baby yesterday. 
We always find a way to have fun. Mondays are our Evan day.. where we just spend the day playing. 
I've got a busy day ahead.. No time to rest.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment