Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, July 7, 2014

YES, Speed Work!

That's more like it.. Speed work. Average pace for 3 miles = 8 minute and 28 second per mile pace. My plan was to run fast to a mail box or tree then slow down. I did this the first mile and every time I felt I was going slower. The first mile, my fastest.. 8 minutes and 3 seconds! The last .4 miles was all up hill and my recovery, cool down. 
I had to make the most out of running only 3.4 miles for the day. Time was limited this morning and I wanted to get in at least 15 minutes of strength training.
I didn't do as much weights as I would have liked... time to start waking up earlier.
 Our 4th of July weekend was extended just a bit more Sunday night. Family dinner at Kendra & Paul's house. She decorated so cute for the occasion. 
Kendra is an excellent cook, unlike her mom..Everything was super delicious! 
I get to spend time with this cutie today.. Evan says "hi". 

No comments:

Post a Comment