Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, July 11, 2014

Normal People

Normal people don't go around destroying others. I needed to hear that! I will always be in search of an explanation for why somethings happen and this pretty much sums it up. I don't need to look or search any deeper. 
Well.. good morning if you follow my blog! I hear the running community of bloggers is very supportive of each other? Humm.. I've been blogging about running, fitness and weight loss since 2012. Not that I'm trying to have followers, but some words of wisdom once in awhile is always nice. I'm trying to do the same on other blogs, but I'm not that good at commenting either. Please do comment.. Hello.. anyone out there??? 
I need to see some changes in myself.. other then weight gain. I want to see weight loss and more tone. Mostly I concentrate on running but that really doesn't tone me up. I need to spend more time hitting the weights. That's exactly what I decided to do this rainy morning. 

I did an hour of strength training. A full body workout. With machines and free weights. I go from machine to free weights and work my way around the gym. I rest my tired muscles while I work on others. I stuck to a semi hard weight that I could lift for 10 reps/3 sets with rest in between sets. It's completely unlike me to not run, bike or go on the cross ramp at the gym. I'm trying something new. Muscles burn more calories and I want to see changes in my body other then having to lose weight. Well, I need to do that too. 
I made a lot of bad choices yesterday. 1. I bought this Raspberry Coffee Cake. It's a huge weakness.. 2. I binge at it.. and didn't want to stop. 3. I ate most after 8pm.. too late in the evening to be eating crap! I'm not going to beat myself up over this. I'm trying to learn.. don't buy it.. leave it in the store. I knew I'd have a problem with this food and bought it anyway. There just are some foods that trigger me to make bad choices and want to binge eat. A spiral down effect or is it affect? I can never keep that straight. 


Last night I got to watch Celina's Raspberry team win 4 to 0. She played her last years coach team. I just think it would be so much fun to play soccer with these girls.. Too bad I can't just join them. What good exercise.. Celina truly looks like a runner. She has those long legs and it just seems effortless when she runs. I really need to get her out with me running. I think she has a runner future!! 
I'm not sure if I'll be running, or trail biking later on today? If this rain continues.. it's not going to happen. I do know there are other ways to get in a cardio workout with out having to run or bike. I can jump rope, do burpies, run ground drills on the ladder and the list goes on. I also have a busy work day.. not too busy but I figure it burns an extra 500 calories or more. 
_________________________________________________
What are some other cardio exercises you do? 

Do you comment on many blogs? 

How are you spending the weekend? 







No comments:

Post a Comment