Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Changes to get results.. Stop wishing and START Doing!

My birthday is a little over 30 days away and there are a few things I want and I have to make changes to get results:

I want...

- A six pack 
- Tone arms
- Run 26.2 miles
- To be a triathlete
- Eat Healthy 95% of the time
- Go sugar/junk free 
- 2x's a day exerciser 
- Maintain 135 weight. (need to drop some pounds)

I'm going to STOP wishing... and start doing what is on my list. I need a plan. I know it's going to be hard and I will have set backs. I need BIG goals as I'm not getting any younger. 

What's my plan to accomplish all these changes? One day at a time.. Post my goals and read them every day and before every meal or snack I eat. 

Schedule workouts 1. Morning, 2) afternoon/evening

Sign up for a Triathalon (just pay the money and do it)

Start running longer distances, split up my running to add on miles during the day. 

Stop wishing I would lose a few pounds. I need to get strong, think before I eat, make healthy choices, eliminate sugar from my diet.

Keep doing core exercises to get that 6-pack, weights 6 days a week. Full body to tone up all over.

I'm starting today. No need to wait for a Monday or getting back from a vacation, or wait till the beginning of the month. Right now when I'm motivated to make changes.. Tough changes.. I've GOT THIS!!!
Look out 46 because your going to look and feel GREAT!



No comments:

Post a Comment