Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, January 31, 2019

The last day of -24 or colder!

We are on a warm up till Saturday when temperatures go from this mornings teap of -24 to 45*F. Steve did a fun science experiment yesterday. He threw a cup of hot water into the cold air and it turned to a cloud. I took a video, not sure it will play? 


 I can't wait till it feels warm outside and I can go cross country skiing. Of all things, we are going to have rain on Sunday, which will not be good for the cross country skiing snow. Good thing we are getting more snow the following week to freshen up the ski trails. 

Wearing clothes I haven't worn in a long time. Fitting back into my small warm jacket and leggings that didn't feel great on since they were extra tight before I started losing weight. I'm liking having more clothes options once again. I was kind of wearing the same three outfits just because I didn't want to buy more fat clothes. I'm mostly excited about being able to wear all my workout clothes, tank tops and form fitting clothes once again with out them feeling and looking awful. 


I still have no idea of what I weight. I did take some tape measurement of my waist, hips, arms and thighs a few days ago. I will compare those numbers on Monday when I reach day 15/ 3 weeks of my fasting diet. 

Last night, Steve made some delicious lemon chicken. He used a little olive oil, pan fried the chicken breasts he cut in half, added white wine, garlic some herbs, capers and lemon juice and zest. We had our chicken with root veggies, roasted carrots, sweet potatoes, parsnips, beets and some pan cooked brussle sprout shreds. I ate all the brussle sprouts up since they were super low in calorie, cooked with a tiny bit of light olive oil and water in a pan. I still figure I stayed with in 500 calories for the meal. My cell was dead so I didn't get to take a photo of the chicken but it was really good! Once again, I felt like I wanted to eat a night time snack. I just had more flavored water and when I get home from working, I have a big cup of low calorie hot chocolate. I usually, just have one a day of the hot chocolate or two depending on how I'm feeling. 

I've been making lots of rice crispy bars for my customers and family the past two weeks. Its easy to make and give away. I love rice crispy bars with Peanut butter! I have not been tempted to even taste them. Its best to just not go there! I do enjoy baking and being on a diet won't stop me from what I like doing. I just won't eat any and just give it away! 




No comments:

Post a Comment