Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, January 25, 2019

5 Pounds Down!!

Day #5 of my fasting diet. I'm taking a wild guess and saying I could have lost 5 pounds! I will weight myself at day 10 and see how much I actually lost. 

Yesterday I did not eat breakfast, lunch or a snack. Dinner I had roasted pork, coleslaw with a little balsamic dressing, mashed potatoes and mushrooms cooked in olive oil. I kept the mashed potatoes to one small ice cream scoop size and pork was a deck of cards size portion. I'm guessing that added up to 280- 300 calories? Plus, I drank lots and lots of water, flavored 5 calorie water and a 25 calorie hot chocolate.

On Day 5 it's my reward day for staying on track with my weight loss goals. Not sure what my reward should be? I've been trying to come up with something to buy myself or a treat like a pedicure? I'll save the pedicure for day 15 as that's a huge accomplishment! Something to look forward to and a much needed treat! Paint for the office? That might be a good treat since I really want to cover up the red walls with a gray/blue!

My weekend plans are going to be a little tough on Saturday. I don't work, but I do have house project plans of painting our doors and sanding the buffet and staining the edge gray to match our kitchen counter edge. This should keep me busy and burning calories throughout the day.

I have Evan over today for a sleep over. Looking forward to spending some time with my favorite grandson. My only grandson! I planed some easy baking project of making almond bark pretzels with m & m's for a treat. Maybe we'll go to the MOA and do something fun? Its far too cold out so it will have to be an indoor activity! Or maybe we will just hang out here and play games?

Sunday, I work in the morning. I'll get at least two hours of exercise while I work. After we have no plans but I'll be making cookies for my customers. Probably doing more door painting since we have 11 doors to finish painting white upstairs.

We always like to go out some where to eat on either Friday or Saturday night. I'm guessing we will save the going out to eat for Saturday night. I'll just keep doing my same diet. I'm not going to deprive myself of going out for my diet. Just make better food choices, share food, eat less portion size, stay away from fried foods. Limit myself to one drink or no drinks! Probably zero drinks since the calories are around 170 per glass of wine or cider. Its always a good idea to pre-plan a meal and think about what you'll order before going to a restaurant. This way I won't have any laps of decisions about my food choices and portion size.

Happy Weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment