Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, January 14, 2019

Upping

I'm upping my goals this week. Going for a 1 to 5 pound weight loss!
Doing my daily planks 7 days instead of 6 this week.
Adding side planks to my daily exercises
Biking daily going for 30 minutes
Fasting till my early dinner around 4pm daily.
Pre-planning dinners so I stay on track!
I always stay tomorrow I start fresh! Well, Sunday was a big breakfast day. It sure keeps you full all day long but I just don't like breakfast that much to do this very often. I'm good with skipping breakfast. I'm starting my week off like I did last week, with 3 almonds at breakfast. I only eat almonds if I take Advil because my back is killing me and with a 1/2 caffeine, because I don't drink coffee. I need that little pick me up in the morning.

 My plan is to work each day, go bike for 30 minutes then do some taxes this week. Trying to go for 7 days in a row. Starting a new habit. Just need to bring gym clothes to change into when I'm done working to stop me from going home and sitting on the couch! I do feel like I need a break after working, but then I never get up after and I'm done for the day. I need to start changing this pattern once again and just keep moving 30 minutes longer. Its not a lot of extra time or moving so this shouldn't be too hard to convince myself to do this daily! Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment