Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, January 7, 2019

Home Made!

I made some pasta last night for dinner. I came home from working on a Sunday afternoon to find Steve making homemade spaghetti sauce. Why not whip up some fresh pasta to go with the homemade sauce. I can tell you that fresh pasta is 100 times better tasting then the boxed stuff. 
It's hard to judge how much pasta my dough recipe would make.  I went from thinking we wouldn't have enough to far too much. The stuff expands like crazy! The rest will have to be bird food. Not exactly diet food but I did good the rest of the day. I had my last slice of wheat bread with PB for breakfast and veggie soup for lunch. I stayed around 1400 calories for the day. I need to get that lower and add in some extra cardio.

I have been keeping up with my daily planks. 1 minute bent arm, 1 minute straight arm. I lift weight after, which is 10 pounds hammers 10x's, 10 curls, 15 bent over rows and 15 tricep over head rows with a 15 pound weight. Easy to do to focus on my core and tone my arms. I decide to try adding this daily exercises two times a day, morning and afternoon/evening. I will eventually add back in my 1 minute side planks. Building back up slowly to what I use to do a year ago.

I have a plan to start indoor biking until my foot appointment on the 16th. It's a start to getting back to a more healthy me!

No comments:

Post a Comment