Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, January 12, 2019

No diet but a donut run!


Steve wanted to go to Mojo Monkey this morning. They were closed since the 1st for new store changes. We were really disappointed. The customer area shrunk so only two tables to sit at, the donut counter is still small and cramped. They did make their baking area much larger. So much for the new changes! 
The donuts are far too sweet. The dough and toppings. I love sugar but this is over kill. I think we thought that the last time we got donuts. The prices have also gone up. We paid close to $14 dollars for 4 dounts! This is our last visit. If I want a donut, Cub foods has good ones and better yet, wait till Grand Marais for the Worlds Best Donut shop! I'm all about light lemon with a dusting of confectioners sugar. By far my favorite little donut!

Thankfully, we shared all the dounts and I only ate maybe one total. Not a great diet plan but better then eating two.

I had all these plans to get my taxes done or a good chunk done for our businesses. I have tons of receipts to enter into a spread sheet and total up for our accountant. I'd like to be done sooner then later! I took about a two hour nap. Not sure why I was so wiped out.

I am finally getting my eye lashes refreshed. I need them now! I also did find the energy to vacuum our house and make a lasagna for dinner tonight. Exciting Saturday plans! Not! 

No comments:

Post a Comment