Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

How do I feel on day 3 fasting?

How do I feel on day 3 of fasting? 
Great! A little hungry this morning. Losing weight isn't easy, Not losing weight is even harder. So I'm moving on and keeping on my fasting day. I was reading while fasting you can lose a pound a day. Not sure if that's true, but I'll go with that for now. At least the first 10 days. I'll weight myself again and see if its true for me. 
Day 2, I didn't feel hungry. I waited till 6pm to eat. Steve and I went out to Doolittles for dinner. Restaurants can be tricky to maintain a diet. I pre-thought out what I would be eating. Rotisserie chicken wings with out the skin only 3 wings. We shared a thin flat bread chicken, mushroom, tomato pizza. I had three small slices and I small slice of bread with butter from the bread basket. Drank water instead of having a high calorie cider. Plus, I did not dip back into the bread basket. I allowed myself one slice and ate it slowly. This way, I don't feel deprived and I still maintain my low calories for the day. When we got home I was pretty cold so I made myself a low calorie 25, hot chocolate. Tasted good and was a nice way to end the night with a tasty drink. 

 I've been adding 5 calorie flavored water packages to my water bottles. Its nice to have some flavor when I'm not eating during the day.
My shoe inserts are working great! I got up from a 2.5 hour movie yesterday afternoon and my heal didn't hurt at all. I could walk normal right away with out having to stand for a bit and then walk out in pain. This is working!!

We have snow once again.  Just enough to make everything white but not enough to cross country ski. I'd need another 3 inches. We might just get more on Friday/Saturday! Fingers crossed as I want to ski again!!! Until I can ski, I'll be doing some indoor biking at least 30 minutes. Plus doing my daily planks/dumbbell weights.

Today, I'll be working for three hours, burning lots of calories, finishing up our business taxes and staying on track to lose weight. Dinner plans are to eat some clams while everyone else has ravioli for dinner. I'd rather have protein at 160 calories then cheese and white wheat noodles.  Its all about choice! I'm choosing to take care of myself and feel good again!

Three pounds down and 12 pounds to go! I can do this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment