Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, January 10, 2019

Dinner Fail!


I attempted to make dinner last night. I found a good looking crock pot meal on Pinterest to make Beef Bourguignon. Only problem is that I started making it around 2:30pm and it didn't have time for the beef to become tender when 6pm rolled around. By 7:30pm we gave up waiting for the beef to be tender enough to eat so, off to do take out. Such a fail to make a dinner and not be able to eat it. 
I do have dinner all ready for tonight. I plan to plug in the crockpot after 1pm and let it slowly cook at 8 hour setting so it will be hot and continue to tenderize the beef. I did add a little salt, onions and
pepper last night because it just didn't have enough flavor. At least it looks good this was taken before it was cooked. I'll have to do an after cooked and a recipe review! I'm not a cook so I need to follow instructions, just like with baking!

I'm having a not so happy moment when I got the excuse text again about my lashes. I get a "Oh, I need to re-schedule your lashes excuse every single time I have an appointment. It keeps getting pushed out. My lashes are looking AWFUL!! That is, I don't have any left and what I do have is not looking good. I'm re-thinking this trade for service swap because I seem to be doing more of the work without the swap. I still want my lashes done so for now I'm going to suck it up. Maybe just scale back on my part of the deal till I get something in return. I don't want to do the passive aggressive stand on this so I will be up front and honest about my scale back on my part till she comes through. I want this to be an even swap and how can we do that?

No comments:

Post a Comment