Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, January 17, 2019

Foot and Tape


I'm all taped up for the next 3 to 5 days! After I get to put shoe inserts in for 3 weeks and do some exercises for my planter factitious. 
I can't get the tape wet, so I'll be wearing a plastic bag on my foot when I shower for a few days. My foot already is feeling better. The doctor also wants me to wear shoes all the time. So no bare feet for me!

After the doctor, I had a little time to kill before going to work at 11. I ended up at TJ maxx and found a new pictur/painting for the front entry. I replaced a faded out painting. 

I also found these white wooden decorative wall hanging. I didn't want to put back the outdated wine bottle painting and the wall light I took off the shades. I think it looks better like this. I just need to adjust the wall decorations since I just used the existing nails to put them on the wall. Adding just a few more 2019 changes to the house. Now to get moving on the office and paint!

No comments:

Post a Comment