Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, January 21, 2019

Trying a new Fast Diet

I started my diet today. Just focusing on one hour, one day at a time. I'm going to try fasting. 
So far, this morning was easy. I'm never hungry in the mornings. So not eating is simple. I start getting hungry after work, which is usually around 12:30/1pm. I only have 6 eating hours of the day from 1 to 7pm. I surely can fast for a few hours. It's now 3:30pm the time where I want to cave in. Where I have the hardest time to lose weight because I want to eat in the late afternoon. I'm committed to going just one day fasting to jump start my diet. I keep telling myself that I can eat first thing in the morning. Day 1 is always tough. 
Here's what we did on our Sunday. Steve and I finally checked out a new Cider place, Urban forage. This was delicious cider, with spices. 


These bars do not look good from this photo. I finally made pecan pie bars with a short bread crust. Much better then pecan pie crust. They turned out really good and tasted better with some vanilla ice cream. Of course they are sitting in a pan waiting to be eaten. I just keep telling myself, that I can make them again some day since they are super easy to make. No need to eat any today.

No comments:

Post a Comment