Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Day 10 REwArd!!

Day 10 of my intermittent fasting/500 calorie diet. REWARD DAY!!! I'm getting more lashes!!

 I think this has been the easiest diet I've done. Other then time not passing fast enough to have noticeable weight loss, its' going great! I do notice a small change in my weight. My pants are getting looser, I have less stomach fat and I feel better over all for sticking with my diet plan and actually losing weight each day. 

I eat normal meals at dinner, but just a lot less! Last night we went to Steve's parents for dinner. I had a beef tenderloin, potatoes/root veggies and asparagus. I even tried a tiny bit of grain bread with three types of cheese and a small bite of pumpkin/chocolate tort for dessert. I didn't feel deprived at all. I still tasted the foods I want to avoid, like cheese and deserts. I just limited it to a small taste and that was enough! I even shared a little of my tenderloin with Zoey. 


Next big goal day, is one day at a time but on Day #15! I'm treating myself to a much needed pedicure! I'm looking forward to more noticeable weightloss!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment