Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, January 24, 2019

Speed up Time!

I would really like time to speed up right now. I want 15 days of dieting to go by super fast. Why is it when your trying to lose weight, time really slows down?
I'm having fasting success! Day 4 and I'm still on track making hourly and daily progress! It feels great to stick with my weight loss goals/plan. I need to keep it going for 11 more days.

My plan for food on Day 3, no breakfast, no lunch and No snacks! I did have plenty of 5 calorie flavored water and a low 30 calorie hot chocolate in the afternoon. I needed to warm up because its been super cold here. Plus, a good drink to keep me occupied and not think about eating in the afternoon was just what I needed. 

Dinner consisted of smoked clams at 180 calories. I love these little protein packed clams in cotton seed oil. I need to look up cotton seed oil and see if it's a healthy option. I made mushroom and cheese ravioli for dinner and of course wanted to have some. I ate one of each with a little tomato sauce. I made myself a small bowl of coleslaw, with a balsamic dressing. I kept the dressing to a minimum. Filled me up but I was kind of climbing the walls for a bit after dinner wanting to eat more. I stayed busy by cleaning up the kitchen and then washing towels, folding and then finally sitting down to watch some TV with my flavored water. I just kept reminding myself that I only had one hour to bedtime. I could do just one hour with out eating more. Its not that I was hungry, but I just wanted to eat something. I noticed when I get stressed, or want to have some relaxing down time, that's when I grab food or want something to eat as a stress reliever. I'm going to try doing some yoga and having a hot drink instead for a stress reliever. It's been working so far and now to make that my new habit so I won't go back to old coping ways. 
It's going to be a super cold day. I think it's around 11*F but with the wind it could be -25*F. We also got a little more snow, maybe an inch? Still not enough to ski and its far too cold this week to even venture out to ski. Zoey refused to go outside this morning. She backed away from the door when I opened it and the cold blew in. I can't blame her, I don't even want to go out there today! I have a busy work day too so I have to get out there! I'll be bundled up!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment