Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

If you fail, try again and start fresh!

It was another day of diet failure. I made a lasagna and of course wanted to eat some for dinner.  I did have only 3 almonds for breakfast and a salad for lunch. I also had a glass of red wine with dinner and a few after dinner chocolate kisses. Snacking was at least some low calorie popcorn and not much of it. 
If I failed yesterday at my diet, start fresh today. I woke up hungry so three almonds are not going to do it. I had my PB bread so I wouldn't be starving all morning. We ate up the lasagna so at least I won't be tempted by that any more! Maybe skip lunch and just have my veggie soup for dinner. Time to wake up tomorrow with weight loss from my efforts today! Wouldn't that be nice!
Zoey is off to the groomers this afternoon. She is a furry beast at the moment. I'll have to take an after photo.

My daily exercises are going great! I added in 30 second side planks Right/left. Still not doing my exercises two times a day, but I'm getting back in the habit of just doing my exercises every day and I have yet to do as much as I use to for planking. I was doing 2 minutes at a time of bent and straight arms planks, 1 minute each side plank times two. I have a ways to go to double what I'm doing now!

My afternoon plans are to bike while Zoey is at the groomer and lift weights at the gym. It's just down the road from the groomer so this should be easy to follow through.

I am looking forward to spring when I can bike outdoors and hopefully start running again after my heal appointment tomorrow morning. It will be nice to know exactly what is going on with my heal!

Making changes, one step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment