Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, January 29, 2019

500 calorie diet and weight loss and before pictures!

I've been on my 500 calories per day or less weight loss diet for 9 days. Still going strong and determined to lose at least 15 to 20 pounds! I'd love to wake up one morning and feel like I've lost a lot of weight. So far, I've noticed a little weight loss on my stomach/waist. I haven't weighed myself so I have no idea what my weight loss is. I'm okay with not knowing since I feel like I've lost at least 5 pounds. I sure would like to see a 9 pound weight loss but a pound a day is probably not realistic.
I really need to take a before picture. I probably have a few in my photos that I can use once I do lose more weight. I will have to check on that or have someone take a before picture.

It took me over 6 years to put back on weight that I lost. Even with exercise, and running the weight crept back up. I will really have to stay focused on eating less as I age. After 50 the weight just wants to stick around.



I have a big Day 10 goal day coming up tomorrow. I'm rewarding myself today with a Movie and tomorrow, I get my lashes freshened up for a super 10 day reward of sticking with my diet. Day 15 is my big pedicure day reward. It's good to have non food rewards for small goals along the way. The big goal over all is to be able to wear a swim suit this summer, fit into my summer shorts and jeans once again. I want to feel and look good at 50 this summer!
I've changed up my mornings a little on my diet. Instead of waking up at 5am. I'm sleeping in till 6 or 7 to make sure I'm fully rested. Dieting is tough. Zoey, has been sleeping in with me.


Found a before pix in October 2018
 Before pix August 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment