Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

A little change!

I treated myself to a hair make over. Had some light foils added to help cover up the grays and lighten up my dark hair. I also got a hair cut with layers and face framing which ended up with me having long bangs again. I'm liking the new change! I might even try that new look where the ends of your hair are lighter then the top. 
 I tried a chemical peel on my feet a few days ago. I purchased a $5 dollar package at Walmart which contained two booties with chemicals. You put them on for 30 minutes and rinse. In 7 to 10 days your feet start to peel. I'm still waiting for the peeling of the dead rough skin. They are tight and are making little peeling cracks. I'm hoping it smooths out my heals. I need to treat myself to a pedicure soon!

I'm back biking again. I didn't have time yesterday bike due to my long hair appointment but I plan to bike a few days a week. I only had a small window before working to log 15 minutes. I still have yet to figure out the bike program system. I just biked at level 10 and did the quick start. A good mini workout.
I've done 5 days in a row of planks and today is the 6th day in a row. Making progress one day at a time. Now to focus more on my food choices in the evening. It's my down time where I am tired and bored and just not on track of trying to lose weight. I need to make small changes to get into the losing weight mode once again.

I'm trying to pre-plan meals since we are not consistent about meal times or what's for dinner. I'm trying out new crock pot meals. I think having a scheduled meal time will prevent me from snacking on bad choices. Mostly I grab popcorn so it's not too bad. Just need to pop my own and stop buying it!

Busy working day so I'll get plenty of exercise. I still might try to talk myself into biking for 30 minutes tonight even if I'm overly tired! It might just pep me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment