Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Mid week..

Zoey is looking good. She is all cleaned up with a shorter fur coat. She didn't even freak out when I was driving her to the groomer. She walked right in and got to play with a few other dogs that were waiting to be picked up. I think that's her favorite part. She was pretty excited to see me and definitely wanted to go home. 

Today's agenda is getting my left foot fixed. Although, now that I'm actually going to the doctor, my foot has been hurting a lot less. Go figure! It's not 100% and I'm not sure anything will be done but at least I'll find out if anything can be done or if it's up to me to just wait it out! At least I'll know my options if any!

Dieting has been failing in the afternoons for me. I have to change what I do after work or I can never change my behavior. First step is to skip lunch or just have a few almonds. Change into workout clothes, go to the bank and drop of my daily checks and then head right to the gym to bike and lift weights. I can easily just sit on a bike, look at my phone and then do a little weights. I'm also going to go from the couch to the floor and do afternoon/evening yoga. A little caffeine in the afternoon might help the afternoon blah's. I think this is why I snack and eat far more calories then needed to lose weight. Little changes to my schedule should make the difference between not losing weight and having success with dropping some pounds. I have a spring goal of to lose weight and feel good this summer. There is so much I want to do and I have the months to start making changes so I can have a good summer full of everything I want to do! Which involves another spring Dulahalon! I'm thinking Cannon falls in April if my foot is fixed. It all depends on how my feet feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment