Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Fasting update

Day 1 Success on my fasting diet. I did eat 1/3 of a slice of cheese quiche I made for dinner last night. I scraped off the crust so I cut out those calories. The rest of the day I sipped water with 5 calorie Raspberry Lemonade. The water helped curb my mind into thinking I needed food. In all fasting on day 1 was not exactly easy from 3:30 - 8pm but I did it. I just kept reminding myself that it's only a few hours and I can eat in the morning if I'm overly hungry. I think the small slice of quiche saved me from being overly hungry and lasting till the next day. 
Day 2, I decided I must weight myself to really know how much I'm losing. I didn't weight myself the last time I lost weight and went on a 100+ day diet. I just kept thinking I should have lost more weight then I actually did lose. Probably because I weighted more then I thought. Well, not this time. I know exactly where I am and what I need to lose. Starting with just 15 pounds. I would like to lose more but I need a closer goal weight right now. Just taking one day, one hour at a time on this fasting diet. Fasting is my idea of just staying under 500 calories for the day. This way, I still can eat and not feel like I was not successful. Its' unrealistic to think I can not eat for days and lose 15 pounds. I've tried other diets where I try to cut back but I have this afternoon down fall every day where I can't keep it together. This diet of fasting works best for me. I lose over 40 pounds in a little over 2 months doing this type of diet. I wasn't tired, and I wasn't hungry either. I was super motivated to take the weight off. I need to be that motivated once again. Summer is coming and I want to wear all my cute summer clothes, wear my swim suit, go biking and be happy with the way I look. I don't want to avoid summer fun due to being unhappy with my weight. I have plenty of time January, Febuary, March, April and May to drop weight slowly so I can reach my long term weight loss goals. Right now, just one day, one hour and one pound at a time to reach 15 pounds! I read, that it takes a 10 pound weight loss to drop one size and for anyone to start noticing you've lost weight. I think after I lost 20 pounds the first time people started to notice and at 40 pounds, everyone said I looked great! I'm excited and determined to get back to my pre- weight loss weight! I need to do this for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment