Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, January 11, 2019

8 days!

For eight days in a row I've done my daily exercises of lifting weights and doing planks. Getting back on track to do some quick exercises that strengthen my core and tones up my arms. I'll be increasing my plank time to 1 minute and 30 seconds next week in order to get back to 2 minute planks. Also adding back in 30 second side planks.
Most importantly, I'm not going to quit again or just hopefully remain injury free! Its just not worth quitting exercising! Thankfully, it has been fairly easy for me to get back into it and pick up where I left off since I had been doing planks daily for a few years. Taking the last year off was not good!
Doing more home decorating. I found these headboards at the HOME Store. We picked one out and we will be getting Celina one for her room. Now to find some new pictures/ Art work for our walls! Time to update!

Zoey had a little bit of a heath issue yesterday. She had a puffy eye. I wanted to wait a little to see if the puffiness would go away on its own. Since it was just puffy, without a red eye and didn't seem to bother her. I figured it was worth just watching for a day. I of course Googled it and found that we could give her Benadryl for a possible allergy? I split the pill in half, she was pretty wiped out that night. A super mellow dogie! I'm happy to report, she is 100% fine today. No eye puffiness at all. Glad I waited it out because we did not need another $300+ vet bill for nothing! If it was a serious issue or if she was in pain, I would be glad to bring her to the vet to make her well again but this was just a wait and see thing. Maybe she got into something outside? I do think she had an allergic reaction to something because this is not the first time she has had a puffy eye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment