Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Trying something new.

I tried something new and I liked it.. Redd's Apple Ale instead of Angry Orchard. Both are really good but when you have no other options, you must try something else. Redds is not as sweet which I liked. Plus, it's cider.. very tasty. 
Dinner at Cancun Fiesta our favorite place.  
 We pretty much always get the same thing. Chicken fajita split two or three ways since its sooo much food. 
 A must eat.. chips and salsa. unlimited which is not a good thing. I have to remind myself. less is best and more salsa the better in the ratio of chips to salsa. 
I need a little bike repair on my breaks. After 26 years of the same break pads on my mountain bike.. it might be a good idea to get some new ones. On my todo list! My bike really didn't see much use until about 2 years ago. I have a good excuse for not changing them out sooner. 
Our plan is to do a lot of biking in the next few days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment