Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, August 24, 2015

The case of the lazy runner.

I probably should not compare myself to other runners. Runners who's goals are to run a marathon, who on an easy run, go at a 8 minute mile pace, who are thinner and more fit. Ugh... but I'm hooked on reading a few blogs daily and there you go.. Right back at comparing my case of being a lazy runner. 
Starting in September, I'm changing up my workout time. Back to Dark O'clock! Get up and go then do my hour stretch, yoga and daily exercises. I think this will help me more with my fitness doing the wake up and go run plan. Yes, it will be dark but I have head lights and body lights to stay safe. Plus, it's time to mix it up again and I'm all about variety to keep it fresh and new. 

I'm feeling a bit sore all over from trail running. This is good as I know my mixing it up running is helping get those lazy muscles working again. It's all about keeping my muscles guessing and getting more fit. Right? 
I've been failing myself at sticking to healthy eating. Downing way too much sugar every day. Wondering why I keep doing this self destruction eating to myself. Wondering why I'm so tired and thirsty all the time. Gee do you think it could be due to my poor eating habits? Time to clean it up.. Jump on the clean eating band wagon? Okay, right after I eat some french toast this morning. And I wonder why I'm not feeling 100%. 

Speaking of not feeling well, Poor Evan is sick today. I hope this little guy feels better soon. 
I'm missing him and our Monday together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment