Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Look who meet me on my Trail Run.

Steve met me at my running trail. He took photos of nature stuff while I ran. Trials kind of kicked my butt today. They really literally hit my butt, as I am feeling it. At least its working.. Mixing up my daily running with trail to run my buns off.  
Look who was also out on the trail again today. Mr. Snail. He was going just as slow so I stopped to take another closer photo. 
I walked back to the car and along the way took some flower photos. 


These yellow flowers grow taller then me! 

I got up so darn early, 3am. I stretched, waited till it got light then heard thunder. Instead of going out for a run, I took a detour and went to the St. Paul Farmers Market before my late morning trail run. 
 All the veggies look so good. It makes you want to cook up a storm and eat all the veggies you can. Wish they would have a few food booths where they were cooking up stir fry and all kinds of veggie dishes to sample. They do corn on the cob, and pre-baked bread, cookies, bars etc but I want more veggies to eat! 
Feeling mighty tired.. off  to power nap, then wake up for Steve's BBQ rib dinner! I might even make some brownies. 


No comments:

Post a Comment