Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, August 10, 2015

Be your own cheerleader!

No one will cheer you on every day you need to get out to run. You have to be your own cheerleader. It's no surprise that I've been struggling with running. I've really enjoyed the excuse to skip running while I was on vacation. Sure I could have gone for a run, but I gave myself a break.  I was right back at my running today. No more on vacation.. its back to my morning schedule and I had to cheer myself on.. Because otherwise would I ever get out the door to run? Probably not! 
I ran a slow 1.4 mile loop around our neighborhood then drove with Celina to the gym. She wanted to run inside and I wanted to finish my run. I did an out for 15  minutes and back 15 minutes to finish up my 4.5 miles for the morning. I probably should have finished up my 6 miles but coming back from vacation I just cheered that I actually got back out there and ran. It's tough coming off a lazy, eating filled vacation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment