Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, August 17, 2015

Here is the main reasons why losing weight is going to help

I am starting 14 days of weight loss because its going to help me feel so much better. 
Weight loss is suppose to help hot flashes. Maybe I'll feel cold instead of Blazing HOT. I don't like all of a sudden feeling like I'm boiling hot. This is the main reason for my need to stick with weight loss. I want to test out this theory that its going to help me avoid any hot flashes while I'm losing some pounds. 

Evan got down on the floor and took his Pepe's foam roller away. He wanted to roll out his body. It was pretty funny watching this little guy stretch and roll. 

No comments:

Post a Comment