Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Run... for fun.. or just run

My trail run went really good on Tuesday. I finally ran 6 miles and it's not exactly easy on trails VS 

I have to admit, I like to stop after every 2 miles. I run both lakes which is exactly 2 miles around. During my stop back at the car break I like to drink water, take a short breather then I'm on my run again till I finish three loops. I mix it up a bit, going the reverse loop on the last circle around the lakes. 
It's definitely one of my favorite places to run. I was getting sick of staying in the neighborhood so the change is very welcome. 
At least with the cooler temps its easing me into fall running thinking. This park is the best in fall. I can't say I love having to wear a jacket and feeling cold, but I still would rather run outside then be stuck in the gym. I'm going to run outside as long as I can once again this fall/winter. Rain and snow I'm ready. Lets just hope there aren't too many ice covered road days. 
 Mac and Cheese was my lunch and for dinner.. the kids wanted to cook. They did a great job and everything was soo delicious. 



No comments:

Post a Comment