Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Race Recovery!

My race recovery plan, lay in bed watching TV with my feet/legs up and taking a two our recovery nap! That plan did the trick and I was well on my way to recovery. We met up with neighbor friends at the lake to get a ride on their new Wake boarding boat late that afternoon into the evening.  
 What a perfect day to be out on the lake. Not too many other boats too. 
The boat they just bought is for wake boarding or surfing. It was pretty cool watching everyone try to surf the wake. 
Steve tried to get up without any luck. I would have liked to try but with my racing legs and not have a swim suit that I was 100% sure would stay in place I opted to pass. 
Getting a ride behind the boat... 
 After we all went to dinner at our friends restaurant in Rosemount. The walleye was delicious! 
I didn't do any running with my toes having blisters on them. Instead we biked this morning up to Mcd's for breakfast for just a quick 12 mile easy ride. My legs just felt a tiny bit tight but other wise good to go! 


No comments:

Post a Comment