Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

The Guilt...

I have a lot of guilt about just not running this morning. I should have just planned better to get in at least 3 miles. At least I finished my daily exercises. Steve's been joining in on my 6 minutes of planks ever since he read it's one of the 5 exercises to stay healthy for life, according to MSN. 

Jumping jack, push ups, burpies and jumping rope? Are the exercises to do every day. Suppose I should add in a few jumping jacks? 
I really do love my PB for breakfast but I'm thinking of doing on a bread free diet for a few days to kick start  my diet. I want to drop a few pounds fast before my birthday on the 31st. I'll be waiting till Monday to start, after another mini vacation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment