Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Adventure.. that's all I want

My birthday is coming up and all I really want is an Outdoor adventure. Is that too much to ask? Well, the weather hasn't been cooperating, which is a huge issue. No one wants to be on a freezing cold -summer adventure. I need the heat. I've had two destinations in mind. One is far, about 9 hours and the other is closer at 5 hours away. . Both are full of outdoor adventure. As of right now.. we are going with the destination where the weather will be 90*F, not in the 60's -70's. 
I'll take sleeping outside in a tent over a hotel any summer day. Now winter.. that's another story. If I'm going to be enjoying my outdoor adventure I want to spend as much time as I can out there. Running, biking, hiking, kayaking, maybe horseback riding, swimming.. is there a zip line? Plus, seeing the sights at the local tourist traps. 
Speaking of my birthday.. I did some pre-birthday shopping. I have now ordered my gift. New running shoes. Not to worry, I can not use them till after my birthday since I had to special order them in black. 
Image result for brooks pureflow  Brooks Pureflows.. They are light weight and feel amazing on my feet. I just hope they do the trick and my feet will love them. This is a low mileage shoe so I won't be able to run in them forever but if my feet are happy, I am happy. I'm over the pinks, blues and purple shoes. I just needed something plain that I can wear with everything. Once I retire them from running, its going to be my go to workout at the gym shoe.
Celina and I did some power back to school shopping yesterday afternoon. We had about 3 hours to find clothes for back to school. Mission accomplished! We even had time to get this good deal  on chocolates, 75 pieces for $20. Every time we visit the mall we stop in at the Lindor store for a free milk chocolate ball. I finally decided we should probably buy chocolate this time around. So delicious.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment