Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, August 24, 2015

Keep running those trails

Trail running is 10x's harder then just running on pavement. My legs are feeling the pain.. 4 miles feels like 6. I have to give myself a miles break and call it good after 4. 
I'll keep going trail running. It will get easier and soon enough I'll have the legs to run 6 easy miles. 


I just dislike having to bundle up with a jacket in August. It's just not right! I even considered wearing gloves, it was THAT chilly. I don't like people saying this is the weather I love. Forget that! I love summer and summer heat, bring it on! 
Running slower and slower.. But I got out there. Ran 4.28 miles, got sweaty even in chilly weather and feel stronger, more sore for doing it! 

Mondays Plans.. Run, Walk around the Mall, soccer, tennis and clean/organize my house. Too exciting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment