Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, August 3, 2015

Now What????

So Now what are my plans now that my soccer is over for the summer and my half marathon is complete? 

I'm just taking it day by day. Still resting up the legs from my half marathon.. I completely skipped the last soccer game. I just couldn't imagine speed running after my legs were spent from the half  marathon. I'm still letting all my toe blisters heal up. 
I'm done running in all my old shoes. I need new running shoes but will wait till my birthday for the big splurge. Otherwise what would anyone get me that I would love more then a new pair of running shoes? 
I've been taking running easy. I did zero running on Sunday. I biked 12+ miles instead to rest my feet and this morning I decided to run a short 3 miles at a laid back pace. I found out on my 13 miler that the last 3 KILLED me! 
Sunday, we spent another great day out on a different lake with the neighbors. There was at one point 12 of us on this boat and we still had plenty of room for a few more. 
The kids tried surfing the wave off the back of the boat and tubing. 
Just a great day to be out on the lake. 

We watched some kids cliff jump and cheered them on by blasting the radio with that jump or go home song. Perfect song as some were taking a while to just jump off. It was HIGH up! 
Monday is also my Evan day.. Little funny guy. 
Time to do a little relaxing.. napping before coaching soccer tonight!

What else do I have planned... We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment