Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, August 21, 2015

The Temperature is all over the place.

The temperature sure has been up and down.... We went from record heat in the 90's and very humid to 60's and rain. It's been hard staying motivated to run when I don't like the temperature outside. 
I prefer it warmer out initially when I go for my morning run. If we have a day like today, where I get rained on and its a chilly start.. I always feel good during my run. It usually means I want to run faster right away just to warm up. Those first few steps are always trouble...and I've been playing it safe all summer, staying on my winter route, close to home. I haven't been missing my longer out and back running routes. Or maybe I have and that's why I'm not loving going out for a run. I'm sticking with it.. 
It just feel a little like FOREVER.. that I've really enjoyed running for the sake of running. 

No comments:

Post a Comment