Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Picture night, other new goals and a bit panicked!

Last night I had pictures taken with Evan.  I decided to keep my hair straight since it was raining and my hair doesn't curl on a good day let alone a humid, rain day. It would surly go flat the second I tried to curl my hair. I still had some frizzy ends sticking up and did the best I could to smooth them out. Felt weird getting all dressed up and out of workout clothes for a few hours. Good thing I had a dress from a few years ago I could throw on. 

Evan took some super cute photos. This was one of my favorites. I love his smile. He got pretty attached to Mr. Bear and had a hard time giving him back to the photographer. 

I'll post more photos when I get the prints back. 

It's my last night of coaching boys soccer 6th-9th grade. It sure was fun doing something new and now it's time to figure out whats next to do. I have the need to come up with a new fitness goal. I've been thinking about getting another certificate since I have continuing Education credits to renew in 2017 for my current PT Certification.  It will either be a Group Fitness or an Advanced Personal Training Certificate. I will probably start taking classes this winter in January, part time doing 6 credits. I only need 2 credits of C.E. Something to look into. 

I've also considered finding something to do with animals. I might volunteer with a wild animal rescue and release program. Or maybe I can find a way to help out with Alpac's or those cute baby pgyme goats. I've also considered just getting a puppy but I'm not sure I'm ready just yet for a 12 year responsibility. I have to figure out what type of dog I want first and I'm too undecided to make that big decision just yet. 
I feel a bit panicked now that summer is running out of days. I feel like it just started and now its coming to an end. I have so many things I still want to do with no time to do it. I still have places to travel, bike adventures, more boating and more just being outside to do. I'm never ready to let go of summer days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment