Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Almost Ready...

I'm almost ready to get back into running. My little toe is feeling better. I did zero running or biking on Tuesday. I had a very busy work schedule and that's the story for today too. No running or biking but plenty of working. 

I am not sure that waiting till my birthday for new running shoes is a good idea for my feet. I have far too many miles on all my running shoes and it's time to try something new for my feet. 
I must be craving salt? I usually am not much of a chip person, especially for a breakfast food.  Tuesday, I attempted to take a photo of everything I ate. Well, I only got as far as breakfast. I just can't remember to take a photo of my food. You'd think it would be easy as eating. 
I've found the perfect camping couch/ bed. I couldn't find a camping friendly mattress that didn't come with a electric air pump already built in, so I got this couch/bed combo. 
I didn't stop at the couch.. how about a new 10 person tent for 4 people? It's suppose to go up in 2 minutes. We will see about that! I would have liked a screen porch on the front or at least a canopy over hang on the front of the tent. How about add a room options to zip the tents all together so there is no need to step out of the tent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment