Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, October 7, 2020

What's next?

 What's next in October? A think a mini trip! It's going to be a super nice weekend in MN. Its time to do a three day weekend! We are having a 80*F  for a few days! 

I've been trying to run every morning with Zoey. We drive to the local park and do the loop. She loves it and I need it! 

I set up our other hammock in the back yard. It's the single person with the screen. It's soooo much better to have a screen to keep the biting lady bugs and no-see-um's off me. It needed to be fixed where the poles to hold up the screen meet the fabric. So the non-sewer that I am, got out a needle and thread. I did the best I could to fix the two area's that hold the poles. It worked! Talk about relaxing to sit in the back yard. Just wish I had a sunny spot! Our back yard is mostly shaded and the sunny spot, there isn't a tree to attach the ropes. 

After spending some time relaxing in the back yard, Celina and I went for a bike ride at Spring Lake Park in Hastings. The bike trail is high above the Mississippi River. Great views, but not very colorful yet! The fields we passed by were super colorful. It was a quick ride because we had to get back for our family flu shot appointment. If my phone photo's and my computer worked better together, I could actually post photos! It's always a day delay in the transfer. I'm just not sure how to fix this issue! 





No comments:

Post a Comment