Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, October 29, 2020

My Senior!

 It's been a weird senior year for Logan, all on line but he is handing all the new-ness with Covid super! We had his Senior photos taken last night in Minneapolis, St. Anthony Main area by the Mississippi River. We've had some pretty chilly days, but it was 46*F and the sun was out, made for a perfect night! 

I took a few photos while the photographer was busy snapping photos. Logan had a few outfit changes. Had to change in the car, but it all worked out. We were only 10 minutes late to his photo shoot due to  traffic, so I was worried about time. We were racing against sundown! 



Love the city skyline. 
I should really wear glasses when I take photos. More blurry pictures. 


The best photos happen in an alley! 

Such a great area to take photos with so many different textures and landscapes! 
Before we had photos yesterday, Steve and I went to a flooring store close to home. It offers contractors a discount so we'd get a dollar off per foot of the show room cost. It was still $1 more than the small sample of flooring from Menards. I like the lighter color, but we can't just buy a box and return it, to see how it really looks at home. It's a also not a whole lot different so I'm not sure it's worth paying another $1200 dollars! I'm still thinking on it. As I think the seams are more smooth then our other cheaper flooring! 

We've been increasing our running distance a little at a time. 1.3miles and I feel like running more! You'd never know it was 32+F outside by the way I'm dressed! 

I think it's Zoey's 2nd favorite part of the day to go for a run. Her #1 is eating her ground turkey and veggies mixed into her dry dog food! She also is getting sooo much better at not barking/crying on the way to run! It's such a big improvement! 

No comments:

Post a Comment