Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Much Needed Mental Health Changes!

 I've been trying to make small changes to my life during Covid, stay at home, away from others. Since we can't socialize and are stuck at home most of the time. I decided to get out as much as I can even in the winter! So, I've been bundling up, and walking Zoey at the local park. Baby steps to make some needed mental health changes! I do feel so much better for just being out in nature. 

I was expecting the ground to be covered in snow. I found out the snow wasn't starting till 11am. So, I was off for walk in the woods. 

Since I've been home more then Steve, I have been trying to make dinners. Last night I made fresh pasta noodles with a garlic cream sauce, asparagus, roasted and sun dried tomatoes. It was very creamy but good for a meatless Monday! 
Our back yard is still looking pretty with all the colors. I took this photo from our bedroom window. 

I dropped off Steve's bike to get the chain fixed and looked at bike trainers. There is a wide range of prices. We were thinking of just getting one of these instead of buying a exercise bike. Less space to store win the summer months. 




No comments:

Post a Comment