Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, October 17, 2020

Good Afternoon!

 It's already Saturday afternoon. I've done quite a bit this morning. Steve and I went for our normal morning 1 mile run with Zoey. Zoey for some reason isn't crying and barking like crazy on the short 2 mile drive to the park. Not sue why, but we are happy with the change! After our run, we both headed out to work. We both postponed some work Friday due to the snow and pushed it off to Saturday morning. 


We were all pretty bored Friday afternoon and into the night. Steve and I were both done working around 2pm and we didn't do much of anything the rest of the day or night. We've both been feeling kind of blah. There is so much we could do, but we just don't want to. So, we had 2 beers while playing 1 round of cribbage than me making Chicken Lettuce wraps for dinner. After dinner, we watched some TV, I watched a movie till midnight then finally went to bed, still not tired. 

I probably should mow the law to mulch up all the leaves. Our front yard is completely covered. I'm just not feeling it. Steve's working still today and then he is dropping off the boat to be stored for the winter. We have sooo many home projects but we just never feel like getting around to it. I need to write a todo list and break it down to smaller projects just to get a start on some up keep. 
I'm thinking of getting a light similar to this one for our front entry. It's pretty simple and plain which is probably what we need. 

Flooring, I'm considering for our main level. 
Some shower shelf decorative tiles? 

Shower subway tiles? 


Shower floor tiles? 


I didn't exactly have the right foot wear for snow! Good thing the snow didn't stick around! 

Snow and ice pelting down Friday morning! So not ready for this SNOW weather!

I can't wait till the carpet in the porch is gone!! Along with the golden honey wood floor! I'd love to get rid of our piano but Steve has to keep it. This is why we are having trouble getting rid of stuff we no longer use! 










No comments:

Post a Comment