Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, October 1, 2020

Here we are Thursday!

 I went for my run this morning and decided to run again later in the day. I need to start picking up my running miles! Plus, I need to stop reading all the news in the afternoon! It's driving me a bit crazy!! A mental brake from all the craziness would do me a lot of good! 

I still so undecided if I should get a puppy or not? I will be getting photos Friday of female cockers puppies that were born last week. Steve is against getting another dog. Everyone else is wanting one. We would still have to wait 6 to 8 weeks before we could bring her home. I know when I see those puppy faces the decision will be even harder! I did make a pro and con list and unfortunately, my con list was a lot longer then the pros. I have no idea of what to do! This is a 10+ year decision!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment