Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Tuesday, Fall.. Count down!

 I have Tuesday and Wednesday with zero work. Good thing I'm super busy Thursday and Friday to make up for it! Plus, I get to spend the next two days enjoying the last of the nice weather days before it goes down to the 40's during the day. 

The colors, look at all the colors! I'm going to miss all this when the leaves all fall off. Instead of having fall last one second, it's lasted a few weeks to enjoy! 
My photos finally loaded from the Como Zoo outing with my daughter and two grandchildren. It was nice some of the animals weren't sleeping. They were up, moving around and probably waiting for dinner. We were there at 2:30, so by the time we went through it was closer to closing time 4pm and feeding! 


The last polar bear. The other one died this past year. 
Madelyn let me hold her with out crying. She also has been walking since 9months old. I got to see her walk a bit. 

Always fun to see Evan. He is getting so tall. Such a fun, happy kiddo. 

While coming home from work on Monday, I got stopped by the longest train. It goes soooo slow. Lots of people turn around and leave, but I used the time to check out the news on the Internet. I'm too close to home to go another route around the tracks. 

I didn't get out for a run in the morning, so Celina and I took Zoey on a walk through Lebanon Park. I always stay on the path around the lake and never venture out in the summer. In the winter, I ski all through these woods. It sure was pretty with all the fall colors. 
It's the count down to the election. I sure hope it goes this way. According to polls, its looks like Biden can win. I sure hope so! If not we can kiss our health insurance goodbye. I have no idea of what we will do. Logan had Covid, a pre-existing condition, Celina is 20, will be kicked off our insurance and Steve has a eye accident that I'm sure will be preexisting. Not to mention, I think having been pregnant is a pre-existing condition! We are all screwed! Probably won't be able to afford insurance and go back to the days of paying out of pocket. Not to mention going back 50+ years on rights for women. Please Vote and not against your best interest! 



No comments:

Post a Comment